RC cars are one of the best ways to entertain kids and adults, and man, they are super fun. It is true that some RC cars are very pricey, but don’t you worry about that. This review is here to bring you 10 best RC cars under $100 that you can take into consideration. The combination of good price with high quality is what you will find in the list below. Let’s take a look and see which one you like the most.
List of Best RC Cars Under $100
#10. High Speed RC Car With Rechargeable Batteries
Here you are looking at a stylish remote control car that comes with high-quality material design. It features the combination of non-toxic plastic along with electronic elements which is super flexible to play. The great thing is that this car is very easy to control via its 2.4GHz controller for easy operation. That is not all; it can reach a maximum speed of 20km/h with its powerful speed. With the extra help from its tires, you can race this car on land, beach, mud, rugged stone, and more. It looks great and works great, and it makes a great remote control racing car to have for kids. There are 5 colors available for you to choose from, the choice is all yours.
- Each battery lasts up to 30 minutes.
- This car is easy to control and operate.
- The set includes two rechargeable batteries.
- The design is realistic and cool as it resembles the real look.
- Its tires come with soft rubber design which is non-slip and shockproof.
- It features four-wheel independent suspension system that effectively reduces impact.
#9. Remote Control Car Wit 720P HD Camera
In case you want to take your remote control car to the next level, this is the option to consider. This one right here comes with a 720p WiFi camera with HD quality to provide clear photos and videos. You can view all of them right from an app on your smart devices which is so easy and convenient. The camera itself also offers 45 degrees wide-angle views to deliver a better shooting range for you as well.
This remote control car allows you for dual control mode either from the remote control or the app. No matter what way you choose, the performance from this is always at its best. Plus, with the strong shock absorbers and anti-skid tires, the fun is all yours. There are many things that you can do with the features that this car comes with, and you will surely love it.
- Durable anti-skid tires to protect the car from damage.
- Gravity sensor that detects the change of center of gravity.
- High quality camera that provides quality photos and videos.
- With strong body and solid tires, it works great on various terrains.
- There are 2 batteries in the set, each of which lasts up to 30 minutes.
#8. Remote Control Car For Kids
When it comes to the best RC cars under $100, this option has to be on the list. The awesome thing about this car is that it comes with a powerful motor to deliver superior speed up to 40km/h. In fact, this RC car is faster than many RC cars out there on the market which is so cool. On top of that, it comes with 5 original batteries to provide up to 2.5 hours of use in total. The part that we like the most is the 4-wheel independent suspension that this RC truck comes with. Each wheel is super tough, and they can handle any road condition and terrain without allowing any damages at all. With both style and quality, this is one great option to have in mind.
- Powerful off road wheels for a more powerful drive.
- It has 2 cool headlights that function just like a real car.
- High quality ABS material shell that protects the car body.
- Strong shock absorbers for more stability in various obstacles.
- Unique 2.4GHz frequency remote that allows several RC cars to race all in once.
#7. Off Road RC Car For Kids & Adults
We like everything about this RC car, mainly its high-quality material construction. The car comes with the design from high quality and harmless ABS raw material for durability and ruggedness. At the same time, it features 4 oversized non-slip tires along with strong shockproof springs for a smooth and powerful ride. Plus, with the powerful motor system and stable body structure, this RC car is simply flawless. Another awesome is that it comes with a flexible operating system with infrared remote control. You can manage it to go backward or forward, turn left or right, and you can control it from any distance. With a stylish look and great functions, this is one high-quality RC car to have.
- Durable non-slip tires for smoother and safer driving.
- Shock absorbers for more stability in various obstacles.
- 4 powerful off road wheels that is better than 2 wheels options.
- Strong anti-collision system to reduce friction and damage effectively.
- It is easy to drive on different terrains such as sand, road, grass, desert, and more.
#6. Off Road RC Car With High Speed
Here you are looking at an RC monster truck with 4×4 high speed that you will absolutely love. The oversized wheels that this car comes with is to provide speed and control no matter what road you race on. With its powerful motor, this RC car can go at speed as high as 40km/h which is simply amazing. The special part is the proportional throttle and steering control function that it comes with. There are 10 speeds that you can control along with 10 ratios or proportional steering control. On top of that, it even comes with a metal heat sink that will accelerate motor heat dissipation to extend motor life. Plus, with super cool design, this is one awesome RC car to have in mind.
- Strong and durable off-road performance.
- High toughness tires for long lasting durability.
- High quality PVC material shel for ultimate protection.
- Metal spring wheels for support during unexpected dropping.
- You can control the wheels to turn in the opposite direction at high speed.
#5. Large Aluminum Alloy RC Car
By the look, you can already tell that this is one high-quality RC car to have. It features the design from durable material to ensure long-lasting performance and quality. The aluminum alloy material makes this RC car super-tough enough to withstand any type of terrains. At the same time, it also comes with a strong collision-resistant and shockproof body. It is so strong it won’t break even if it falls from high altitude. Not to mention the front and rear of the body that features a strong crash-proof bumper, you will not regret choosing it. This RC car is straightforward to control and manage, it looks so realistic and cool. With everything together, we are sure that you will like this option.
- Powerful built-in motors to offer speed up to 25km/h.
- Durable non-slip rubber tires for the best driving experience.
- Larger size with more stylish and vivid design for a better look.
- Wireless control system with non-jamming function for smooth control.
- Premium durable aluminum alloy body shell to ensure collision resistant.
#4. RC Stunt Car With 360 Degrees Flips
Want an RC car that can do stunts for you? Then this is the option that you have been looking for. There are many things that this RC car can do, such as double sides running, 360 degrees tumbling flipping, and more. All of these stunts is to give you the different using experience that not every RC car out there can. At the same time, it also features soft material protection as well to ensure the car’s safety. This RC car is strong and stable, and everyone can have fun with it. Plus, with the sleek miniature remote, this is one cool set to purchase. With everything that it can do, this is clearly one of the best RC cars under $100 to have.
- ABS plastic material for protection and durability.
- 360 degrees spins and flips for extra fun and entertainment.
- 2.4GHz transmitter for smooth and non-interference control.
- Durable tires that work on multiple road conditions and terrains.
- TPR tires with vacuum design and bumpy texture for strong grip.
#3. High Speed RC Car
Comes with superior speed, this RC car is one of a kind. The great thing about it is the 1/16 scale that makes it more realistic and impressive to have and use. This one comes with two powerful built-in motors that are always ready to run for you. On top of that, it features the construction of high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting quality and durability. Plus, with 4 huge anti-slip wheels with shockproof springs, this RC car is super stable to race. We also like its exterior design as well since it is super tough and stylish. From quality to performance, this RC car has them all for you. Let’s take a look and see if it is among the best RC cars under $100 that you like.
- Premium materials for durability and protection.
- Functional and responsive remote for easy controlling.
- Solid chassis structure with multiple systems for versatile use.
- Shock absorbers function to ensure that the car is solid and stable.
- Anti-slip tires with stronger power for easier movement on rugged roads.
#2. Aluminum Alloy RC Car With Headlights
Racing at night will be so fun and convenient when you have this RC car right here. It comes with 4 bright lights standing on the roof that makes everything look so real and exciting. As for the car itself, it features durable aluminum alloy construction that is super tough. It is collision-resistant and shockproof, and there is nothing that can damage it easily at all. Plus, with the strong and scratch-resistant shell and think bumpers, this is one tough RC car to have. It looks great and works great, and it is one great option that you might want to take into consideration. Let’s take a look and see if it has what it takes to match your preferences.
- Shock absorbers to make the car more stable.
- Durable and high quality material construction.
- Advanced materials design for collision resistant.
- Perfect body structure that works on different terrains.
#1. High Speed RC Car With 4 Batteries
With thousands of positive reviews, this is one of the best RC cars under $100 on the market. The thing that we like about it is the design of both the car and the remote. This RC car looks so cool while the pistol grip remote fits great in hand for easy controlling and operation. Another great thing is that you can easily control multiple cars in the same area without any interference.
On top of that, this RC car comes with harmless raw material design from a non-toxic plastic and electronic elements. Plus, with its strong torque motor, this is one powerful RC car to have in mind. The best part is that it is water-resistant, and no light rain can do any harm to it at all. You might want to take a look and see if you like it, many users recommend this option.
- Durable tires that work on different terrains.
- Flexible and sensitive features for easy control.
- Springs design to buffer impacts on uneven and rough roads
- Water resistant function that allows the car to run on a small amount of water.
With the list above, we are sure that there is at least one option that you like. Feel free to pick any option among the best RC cars under $100 from this review, they are all great.