You need to have the best bee suits because it is never pleasant to get stung by a bee or their swamps. There will be 10 high-quality bee suits below with complete accessories that you need for beekeeping. We only chose the best, and we carefully did that to ensure your safety and comfort for your tough work. So feel free to take a look and pick one or two, their quality will not let you down.
List of Best Bee Suits in 2020
#10. Unisex Professional Cotton Bee Suit Set
The perfect combination of ventilation and extra thick design makes this bee suit 100% bee proof. It is thick enough to make sure that no bees can string you but also breathable enough for excellent comfort. On top of that, the suit is lightweight so that you can move and walk while wearing it easily. The best part is the elastic cuffs on the wrists and waist areas for extra protection. The set includes everything such as jacket, pants, veil, gloves, and it even has a stainless steel J hook. Comfortable and protective, this is one high-quality option to have in mind.
- It is breathable so that you stay cool even during the hot days.
- This set includes everything you need for beekeeping with an affordable price.
- The gloves are flexible and comfortable for easy tools handling and movements.
- The suit is lightweight yet durable and protective enough to keep the bees from stinging you.
#9. Natural Cotton Bee Suit With Veil
By: Bees & Co
Natural cotton makes a nice and comfortable material for beekeeping suit, and this one has just that. The nice thing about this suit is that it comes in a one-piece design along with a removable fencing veil. On top of that, it features the elastic waistband and cuffs for a comfortable and secure fit. Plus, with the 3 pockets, you can also bring along with some tools and accessories as well. We like its heavy-duty zippers along with the durable design to ensure long-lasting quality. You can use it for years, and the quality remains the same which is super nice. This bee suit comes with all size options available from extra small to extra large, the choice is all yours.
- There is enough space in the suit for extra flexibility and movement.
- There are 3 pockets along with cotton knee pads for additional comfort.
- The natural cotton design makes the suit breathable and comfortable to wear.
- This suit is durable and heavy duty with tough stitches for long lasting durability.
#8. Super Ventilated Bee Suit With Round Brim Hat
By: Oz Armour
Here you are looking for a famous Australian brand for beekeeping suits with quality that you can trust. The awesome thing about this option is that it comes with a triple-layer fabric mesh design. That is to provide both thickness and breathability to ensure your comfort as you wear the suit. At the same time, it protects you from bee stings as well which is a total plus. This bee suit is very easy to wear, and there are Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists for adjustability. The set also includes a round brim hat with fencing that you can remove as well. It is secure and comfortable, and this is one of the best bee suits that you should take into consideration.
- It is breathable and comfortable, and it is also very easy to wear as well.
- The high quality material makes the suit durable and long lasting to use for years.
- This suit comes with two hoods with great visibility along with a round brim fence.
- There is a front zipper that allows for easy access to internal pockets when you use the toilet.
#7. Bee Suit With Self Supporting Veil
By: Mann Lake
With the combination of cotton and polyester, this bee suit is both protective and comfortable at the same time. Just like most high-quality bee suits in the list, this one also comes with elastics at the wrists and ankles. That way, you can adjust for the perfect and comfortable fit at your preference easily. Also, there are heavy-duty zippers at the ankles for easy put on and take off as well. The best part is the self-supporting veil that is collapsible for convenient use and storage. It provides extra protection, and it is super durable. Plus, with the 4 pockets for additional storage, this bee suit is one great option to have in mind.
- It is comfortable and breathable, and it is very easy to wear and take off.
- There are 4 pockets at the chest and hips for easy storage of tools and belongings.
- The suit has elastics at the wrists and ankles for extra protection and adjustable fit.
- The hood is collapsible, and it offers additional layer of protection for your face and head.
#6. Professional Beekeeper Suit Set
No matter if you are new to bee suit or not, this option is right for everyone. It features a high-quality materials design that provides protection to your whole body to ensure zero bee sting every time. With its tough cotton design along with elastics cuffs and waistband, this beekeeping suit fits securely and comfortably. At the same time, the set includes a pair of goatskin gloves which are soft, comfortable, and durable to wear. You can move freely in this suit, and it is also very breathable as well which is a total plus. With both quality and comfort along with a good price, this is one of the best bee suits that you should have.
- There are elastics on cuffs and waist for comfortable and secure fit.
- Its veil features the unique design with full coverage along with wide vision.
- The gloves are durable and comfortable, and the goat skin design makes them soft to wear.
- The suit offers full body protection from head to ankle with great comfort and breathability.
#5. Unisex Bee Suit With Tailored Fit Design
Here we have a full-body bee suit with a perfect size that fits great and comfortable. The unisex design, along with elastics waist, wrists, and ankles, allow it to fit both men and women. Along with that, the set includes a self-supporting veil that protects your face and head for bee stings. Since it is a complete set, you will also get a pair of gloves to protect your hands and arms as well. This suit is lightweight, comfortable, and durable, and its quality lasts for years. You might want to check it out, this can be your next favorite bee suit to wear.
- This suit fits great on both men and women, and its price is also good.
- There are gloves and self supporting veil in the set for extra protection.
- It is breathable and comfortable with enough flexibility and movement.
- The suit is lightweight and durable, and it is very easy to wear and take off.
#4. Machine Washable Large Bee Suit With Veil
By: The Ultra Breeze
When it comes to easy maintenance and high-quality bee suits, this one has to win. You can machine wash the suit and hand wash the hood for easy care and maintenance which is so simple. As for the quality, it is also super great as well with all the comfort and durability that it offers. This suit comes with the design from high-quality polyester which is both lightweight and comfortable to wear. The set also includes a veil for extra face protection as well. There are many sizes available for everyone, so let’s find out which one is yours.
- The design from 3 layers of ventilated mesh fabric for comfort and breathability.
- Those layers offer great protection against stings while keeping you cool at the same time.
- It does not trap your body heat even if you are sweating to maintain the comfort at all time.
- The suit is durable and heavy duty, and it is machine washable for convenient maintenance.
#3. Polycotton Bee Suit With Round Veil
By: Humble Bee
The name already tells you the materials of this bee suit, the combination of polyester and cotton. It is lightweight yet durable, and you can wear it comfortably all day long if you have to. At the same time, this bee suit also offers you outstanding protection against bees from any direction. Just like all of the best bee suits in our list, this one also comes with elastics waist and cuffs. That is to ensure ultimate comfort and fit just the way you prefer. Plus, with its unisex design, any beekeeper out there can get comfort and protection from this suit. You might want to have a look, many users have a great experience with it.
- Its unisex design allows for nice fit for both men and women.
- The suit comes with heavy duty brass zippers and double-stitched pockets.
- There is a canvas carrying case for easy and convenient storage and transport.
- This suit offers ultimate protection along with breathability for all day comfort.
#2. All In One Bee Suit With Overall Protection
By: Natural Apiary
This is a high-quality bee suit that comes with both durability and comfort that you can trust. It is thick enough to keep the bee stingers away yet soft enough to keep your comfortable all day. The cool part is that it comes with non flammable veil mesh that offers great protection and visibility. This veil provides great visibility while making sure that no bees can get it to sting you. Not to mention the tough metal zipper, it does not break and ruin your suit easily at all. This bee suit comes with multiple color and size options available for you to choose from. It is one of the best bee suits that you really should have, let’s see if it has what it takes.
- The zipper is corrosion resistant, and it is super strong and durable.
- The suit is sting resistant and durable enough to last for years of daily use.
- There are many sizes and colors available, so everyone can wear this bee suit.
- This set includes a high quality and non flammable veil mesh for additional protection.
- It is both comfortable and protective, and it is also lightweight for flexible movement as well.
#1. Multipurpose Bee Suit Set With Extra Protection
By: Pest Mall
The multipurpose design of this bee suit provides the ultimate protection against any insects with stingers. We are talking about bees, wasps, and even hornets because that happened. Just because you work with the bees do not other stinging insects are not there. With the extra thick design, this suit is tough enough to withstand extra tough stingers from wasps or hornets as well. At the same time, it is also very comfortable and breathable to wear to ensure your comfort. The set includes everything from suit and veil to helmet and gloves. Great protection with incredible durability, this is simply one of the best bee suits that you should have.
- It is sturdy and heavy-duty, and its quality lasts for years of use.
- There is enough room for easy and flexible movement so that you can work with ease.
- This bee suit is thick and durable enough to protect your against bee, wasps, and hornets.
- The suit has elastics wrists and leg openings for easy and comfortable put on and take off.
To be a beekeeper is not easy, the risks of having bees trying to sting you are from every angle. With the best bee suits, that is the last thing you need to worry about. The list above has them all for you, the choice is all yours.